At last here is a stainless steel starter kit even for homebrewers. Stainless steel starter kits by Birramia are made with high quality Italian materials, to last long. As well as the plastic starter kits, these stainless steel starter kits include all the necessary equipment, too, including the hopped malt (in mashing bag or in jar) and obviously also detailed instructions, in Italian.
50 L starter kit for beer, composed of:
- Stainless steel fermenter (capacity: 50 litres) with handles, and with cap with hermetic lid included
- Stainless steel tap - Fermentation lock
- Thermometer strip with liquid crystals
- Hydrometer - Measuring cylinder
- Sugar dispenser
- Sanitizing product
- LARGE vinator bottle washer
- Column capper with 2 bearings (for 26-diameter and 29-diameter caps, that means also for spumante bottles)
- Pack of 100 crown-caps
- Ladle made of non-toxic plastic
- Italian guide to learn homemade brewing
- Two packs of hopped malt extract in mashing bag or in jar each one for brewing 23 litres of beer, for a total amount of 46 litres of beer (USUALLY, TWO BASE MALTS)
- The very useful tufted bottle brush is included
N.B.: The hopped malt extract includes a bag of dry yeast.
Be careful: high concentrations of metabisulphite can ruin the steel, if you use this product be careful to exactly follow the suggested powder dilution (4 teaspoons/litre).
|Info||For the Starter Kit by Birramia, the transport is free if you pay in advance.|
Birramia is a registered trademark. The partial or entire unauthorized reproduction of this content is illegal.
Enterprise s.r.l. - Via Ciocche 943 H, 55047 Querceta (LU) - VAT 02207750460 - Phone +39 0584.752540 - Fax +39 0584.753133