All grain beer, let's easily brew it with the mash tun by Birramia, now provided of the exclusive "Turn&Block" ® system
- Completely made of stainless steel AISI 304
- Made in Italy, with Italian materials
- Provided of a manual mixer for an easy mixing of wort.
- In order to facilitate the basket lock, the mash tun is provided of the innovative "Turn&Block" ® system. Moreover, what makes this product really unique is a particular system on its bottom that reduce the problem of burned and sticky flours.
- With this mash tun about 60 litres of wort can be obtained, with OG 1.045
- An excellent product completely made of stainless steel, low cost, for homebrewing your own home-made beer.
- With this mash tun you can do: Mashing – Sparging – Wort Boiling
- Composed of two bins, the upper bin is provided of a false bottom and it scrolls down inside the lower bin.
- The lower bin includes a stainless steel tap and it allows to boil the wort after removing the bin with the false bottom.
With this equipment, you will have everything you need to brew all grain beer in very few space.
Outside size (all included, handles, knobs, etc.):
Diameter ~ 52 cm
Height ~ 85 cm
Lower bin size (for boiling):
Diameter ~ 38 cm
Height ~ 66 cm
Capacity ~ 87 L
|Info||We send it only by “insured shipment” and in a special package.|
Birramia is a registered trademark. The partial or entire unauthorized reproduction of this content is illegal.
Enterprise s.r.l. - Via Ciocche 943 H, 55047 Querceta (LU) - VAT 02207750460 - Phone +39 0584.752540 - Fax +39 0584.753133