Nutrient for yeast, 6 capsules (1 per 23 litres of beer wort)
Servomyces is a nutritional yeast supplement (GMO free) that was originally developed for German brewers by Weihenstephan and Munich University. It conforms to the restrictions of Reinheitsgebot.
Servomyces enables the ability of any yeast strain to incorporate essential nutrients into its cellular structure.
Tested in breweries around the world, it has been proven to:
• Cuts down fermentation time
• Increase flocculation
• Greatly reduce harsh sulphur notes
• Improve the health and viability of yeast
• Reduce levels of diacetyl at the end of primary fermentation
• Produce faster, more complete attenuations
• Increase yeast production for a better harvest
• Improve the quality of the finished product
Thanks to recent researches, the original Servomyces are available for homebrewers.
For homebrewers, Servomyces is available in blister packs of six capsules, each of which can be used for a 5-gallon batch (20 to 25L) of beer, wine, mead or cider.
Birramia is a registered trademark. The partial or entire unauthorized reproduction of this content is illegal.
Enterprise s.r.l. - Via Ciocche 943 H, 55047 Querceta (LU) - VAT 02207750460 - Phone +39 0584.752540 - Fax +39 0584.753133