John Guest® Fittings
John Guest is one of the most important manufacturers of fittings for a lot of applications thanks to the production of high quality items by innovative techniques of control on production processes.
Fittings in the series PI are made of grey acetal copolymer, so they are particularly suited for water and food. They are also suited for applications with air and inert gases such as N2 and CO2, for vacuum and pneumatic applications.
The main benefits of JG fittings are:
- High quality products suited for water and food liquids
- They can be used numerous times
- Quick installation and perfect seal on the tube
- No throttling passage
- Use for different types of material
- Material approved by the Food and Drug Administration and therefore suitable for food contact
- Compliant with EU standards for food