The only kit for beer that allows to perform the 2-step fermentation, in order to obtain a clearer beer, indeed it is provided with two complete fermenters. This starter kit is provided with the two-arms capper, if you prefer the column capper, it is included in our starter kit free top. Made of food-producing non toxic plastic, this kit is designed to last long, moreover in the case of accidental break of whichever component, we have in the catalogue all spare parts, thanks to which you can refurbish it without replacing it completely. As all other kits by Birramia, it includes the Italian homebrewing manual which will guide you step by step in the production of your own first home made beer. Then it will be sufficient just to buy other hopped malt to brew the beer-type that you prefer, in our catalogue we have a lot of malt extracts to replicate whichever beer style.
Starter kit including:
- 2 closed fermenters (capacity: 32 litres) with hermetic lid (size: 35 cm diameter, 37 cm height)
- 2 fermentation-locks
- 2 taps
- 2 thermometer strips with liquid crystals
- 1 hydrometer
- 1 measuring cylinder
- 1 sugar dispenser
- Sanitizing product
- 1 disinfecting bottle rinser
- 1 two-arms capper for caps 26-diameter
- 100 crown-caps
- 1 ladle made of non-toxic plastic
- 1 decanting siphon valve-provided, for an easy bottles filling in
- Home-brewing guide (in Italian)
- 1 package of hopped malt (in mashing bag or in jar) on your own choice among those for brewing 23 litres of beer present in the catalogue
Moreover, we remind you that with two fermenters you can perform the 2-step fermentation, by which you will obtain a clearer beer.
The very useful tufted bottle brush to clean bottles is included in the kit.
N.B.: the hopped malt includes a bag of dry yeast
|Info||For the Starter Kit by Birramia, the transport is free if you pay in advance.|
Birramia is a registered trademark. The partial or entire unauthorized reproduction of this content is illegal.
Enterprise s.r.l. - Via Ciocche 943 H, 55047 Querceta (LU) - VAT 02207750460 - Phone +39 0584.752540 - Fax +39 0584.753133