EASY GRAIN - Brewing system completely made of stainless steel AISI 304. NEW CONTROLLER!
You will receive one Kit All Grain Birramia® included in the price.
This new generation device will allow you to prepare up to 30 litres of beer, very easily, thanks to a brewing system that extraordinarily combines functionality, innovation and cheapness.
With EASY GRAIN you can easily perform all steps of mashing, boiling, and sparging, operating in auto mode or in manual mode. The new innovative PCB system will allow you to set up to 6 mashing steps: each step is characterised by temperature, power and timer, adjustable depending on your necessities, in relation to the recipe.
- Stainless Steel AISI 304 Water Tank
- Stainless Steel AISI 304 Basket provided with practical handles, it can contain up to 8 kg of grain
- Tempered glass cover
- Stainless Steel AISI 304 False Bottom (2 plates)
- Over-flow pipe + removable curve pipe
- False Bottom Connect Pipe
- Industrial magnetic drive pump
- LCD Screen
- Step mashing program PCB
-Ingredient filling reminder
- Improved temperature range: 25 – 100°C
- Full Line Volume: 30 litri
- Full Urn Volume: 40 litri
- Voltage: 220V-240V
- Frequency: 50 Hz / 60 Hz
- Max Power: 2500 W
- Diameter 45 cm
- Height (including handles and cover) 66 cm
Before shipping, each brewing system is tested by Birramia technicians in order to verify its proper functioning.
EASY GRAIN does not include an integrated wort cooling system.
BE CAREFUL: for cleaning the machine we recommend to use a delicate alkaline detergent (not acid). In the case you use potassium metabisulphite or detergents containing chlorine (for example Enoidrosan) WE RECOMMEND TO ACCURATELY RINSE the machine with water before storing it.
|Info||Stainless Steel AISI 304|
|Capacity litres||40 L|
|Consumi (Scheda)||2500 W|
Birramia is a registered trademark. The partial or entire unauthorized reproduction of this content is illegal.
Enterprise s.r.l. - Via Ciocche 943 H, 55047 Querceta (LU) - VAT 02207750460 - Phone +39 0584.752540 - Fax +39 0584.753133